Tindall Construction, Inc. is a general contractor with experience in a variety of commercial and industrial projects. We are a company that challenges construction “standards” by constructing quality projects in budget and on time. Our past projects and reputation in the construction industry will speak for itself. The following is a brief synopsis:
– We are a AFL-CIO union contractor in good standing that currently employs carpenters, laborers, cement masons and ironworkers, which varies from 20 to 60 employees at our peak.
– We are bonded through JW Terrill with a current aggregate of 12 million dollars with a single limit of 7 million..
– Our projects vary from $10,000 to $5,335,000..
– We are able to offer various “Design & Build” contracts that will best meet the needs of your organization as well..
– We represent Butler Manufacturing Company, and have a pre-engineered building that can be designed to fit your needs..
Tindall Construction Incorporated would be pleased to provide any of the following information, such as contractor‘s qualification statement, a list of current and completed projects, and references. Please feel free to call, e-mail, or write if there is any of the preceding information that we can provide to help facilitate economical decisions by the board. We look forward to working with you on your project.